 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2641
    The Fighting Iron-Top Monsoon —Peter Blencowe
   Well it’s my lunch break so it thought I would introduce my Sunday afternoon project the Fighting Iron-top Monsoon : (URL) I know this strays fairly far into the realm of phantasy. Move the thread if it's wandering out of place. Please critique for (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)