 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2630
  Nova Series Mk1

Presenting... The Nova Series Mechanoid: (URL) the love. Pete (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha) !

  Re: Nova Series Mk1

(...) Hello Pete, I'm looking for some smaller guys to acompany minifig-scale mecha as an escort. I think I found at least one type. This Nova is so sweet. Really nice done (URL) marco> (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Nova Series Mk1

(...) Actually, it sort of reminds me of some of the "cyborgs" from RoboCop II. It is really nice. Compact, articulate. Nice balance and sense of proportion. Yes. Sweet. Have Fun! C-Ya! Rich (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)