 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2617
Re: Space Penguins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:08:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   Introducing Space Penguins!

They could be related to Earth penguins, but I’m not sure. They are certainly smarter. They are quite selfish, but aren’t evil. Favorite pasttimes include zoomin around the galaxy, hanging out together, and loud bickering.

Moderated folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119646

I forgot to mention my inspiration for Space Penguins, which can be found here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=106425

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com