 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2605
  several new things

Hey, I posted some new stuff about a week ago, let it get modded & here's the post (URL) First, a yellow Xpod, er, pod (URL) a little correllian style freighter from 4098 High Fliers (URL) A landing shuttle from the yellow Xpod (URL) A space citizen (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: several new things

(...) SNIP (...) Another snippie (...) Some small funny MOCs you have here! But don't fool around with me; the troll is not built from the Titan XP set, but from the 4507 prehistoric set if I'm correct ;-) Anyway keep up the good work on alternate (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)