 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2587
    Disappearing Gun —Peter Blencowe
   Well I did it I got the disappearing gun mount working. But as can clearly be seen here (URL) I had to sacrifice almost all sense of historical accuracy in favor of functionality, But who knows these shots make it look pretty convincing: (2 URLs) (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)