 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2572
  Meet my son, and his creations

Hi, folks, I don't participate in Lugnet much, but I have my son, Spencer, to thank for re-introducing me to Lego. I (URL) told the story> a while back. Spencer is not old enough to have an email address, or to post to Lugnet. So with this post I am (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Meet my son, and his creations

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Ladasky wrote: <SNIP> (...) The cartoon is cool, I especially like the scene at the nurse's where the Pokemon sniff each other, it gives them a real feeling of character. (...) These are really inventive, I thinks its a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Meet my son, and his creations

(...) snipity (...) snip snip (...) I really like the kangaroo and joey. I think it shows good imaginative use of lego! It also shows a good ability to form abstract shapes. :) -Alfred (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Meet my son, and his creations

Hi, I just have to tell you that you're a great dad and you've got a cool young builderon your hands. I've seen kids stuff online before and it's pretty standard brick stacking (and that's good stuff). But I saw your son's stuff online a few days (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Meet my son, and his creations

Hi, Tim, Spencer was happy to read your reply to his creations. Now he is borrowing my email address so that he can post to Lugnet. ===...=== Thanks for looking at my old and new creations. (...) Since pokemon are animals they did what animals do. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Meet my son, and his creations

Dear Mr.Speredelozzi, Thanks for looking at my creations. -Spencer (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Meet my son, and his creations

Dear Mr.Giddens, Thanks for looking at my creations. I have looked at your creations too and in my opinion they are very wonderful! -Spencer (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Meet my son, and his creations

(...) <SNIP> (...) Rock On! Excellent comic, and excellent creations! Now if I can just get my girls playing with them more, maybe they'll create some works of Lego art... Oh, and the Kanga and Joey.. wy cool.. (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)