 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2568
    4404- F1 update: inside details —Nathanael Kuipers
   Hi, After many requests for instructions of my 4404 alternate formula 1 car I decided to upload some extra pics of the inside so people are stimulated to rebuild it. I don't give full instructions, because I think that would be too easy.. Here's a (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)