 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2557
    4886 alternate model —Salvatore Russo
   I did this alternate model of the 4886 designer set ("Buildind Bonanza") to fit it on a minifig-scale town. Except for the trees, flowers, minifigs and car, I've used _only_ bricks from the set. (URL) of the inside. I prefer back open buildings, but (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc) !