 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2538
2537  |  2539
Subject:
Sword'd!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 01:24:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Even though (I think) Space > Castle, Castle is still a good theme, and I like to induldge myself in it every so often. The other day in French class, my teacher said our big project for this term (counting for 50% of the term’s mark) will be to write out a script for a short theater production. And after that, we have to act out (on film or in front of the class) the play we wrote. Props, costumes, and all. When I heard we needed props and such, I instantly thought to myself “I am so being a ninj4.” And ninj4 have sword. And I don’t have sword, so I built one! At first it was going to be a Katana, curved blade and whatnot, but after several instable curved designs, I decided to go with a regular straight blade. Now, you’re probably all thinking “Enough sensless babbling, Matthew! We want pictures!”. And to that I say, “Hold on, man! Let me finish my sensless babbling!”. So.... Okay, I’m done.

Behold, the Sw0rd! (Pic=Link)

Here’s a few quick Action Poses to tide you over untill the moderation.
The Minifigures attempt to move the gigantic-to-them weapon.
Matthew, gamer. Sword-wielder.
Oh noes! I’ve been the stabbe’d!

Comments/Critisism wanted. Got an idea to help me spruce her up? Say it. Got a comment on my hair? Say it. Comment on my pretty jeans? Go ahead.