 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2532
  Wall with a secret

Hi all, This (URL) has a secret. (URL) Bruce (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Wall with a secret

(...) Bruce, Now there is an innovative way of building a wall! And it might be very useful when one's original grey collection is near depletion. (Brings a tear to my eye just thinkin bout thut day...I digress.) Anyway, I like your presentation and (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Wall with a secret

(...) Indeed, as I've often suspected. If you examine a castler closely you're likely to find a spacer hidden or locked within. (Or, perhaps, bricked in...) That's an excellent use of parts, Bruce. Concept proved. Engreebled as it is, there's not a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Wall with a secret

(...) Ahhhh!!111!! The heracy! I must save those CS logo bricks! I will trade you 2 to 1 2x1 regualr grey bricks fro your cs bricks! Oh the terror! Kyle (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)