 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2519
  Latest MOC: F/A-18 Hornet

When sorting through my piles (and lots of) unsorted bricks, I made this little F/A-18 Hornet sculpture. (URL) More pictures are at (URL). I'd love to hear what people think :) Thanks! -Anne (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Latest MOC: F/A-18 Hornet

(...) Very nice, Anne! And Happy New Year! ROSCO (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Latest MOC: F/A-18 Hornet

(...) Anne, I have not seen a cute fighter before :-) ! Actually, this is pretty darn cool - you managed to get the shape and the feel of the plane in a brick manner. And it's cute! Nice job! Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Latest MOC: F/A-18 Hornet

(...) Very nice and detailed! I love it. Now, if only someone could figure out how to build a plane in a space about 2 studs by 1 stud... Then it'd fit on my aircraft carrier. It looks very swooshable, and the total studlessness of it rocks. Great (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Latest MOC: F/A-18 Hornet

(...) Maybe this one will do, it's not 2 by 1 but it's the smallest plane I can make :-) (URL) Teun (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Latest MOC: F/A-18 Hornet

This is sweet. I love how you made it "smooth" yet still in scale! Jon (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)