 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2494
2493  |  2495
Subject:
MOC - Little Nellie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:57:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I saw Evan Willnow’s James Bond models recently and decided that I had better get my ol’ “Little Nellie” MOC on the ‘Net fast!

Bond fans will know that this is the autogyro from the movie “You Only Live Twice”.
I created this back in 2002, and it’s been sitting on my shelf ever since.

This is my first post on LUGNET. PLMKWYT!

Patrick