 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2490
2489  |  2491
Subject:
Star Chamber?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:38:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

   The last thing I think anybody wants is a perception that LUGNET administrators sit in a star chamber somewhere, scanning posts for ToS infringement, fingers poised over a big red button.

Hmm, would that look something like this?

Bruce