 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2482
2481  |  2483
Subject:
"Found at Last" Vignette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:45:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

“Found at last!”

The world-famous and legendary dinosaur hunter, Dr. Zoglin has spent his life hunting dinosaurs. Today, he returns to his cottage with his latest find and life-long pursuit a live baby T-rex.

I am a relative “newbie” at LUGNET but I have really enjoyed the vignettes. I found building a detailed, story-telling vignette in the space provided quite challenging.

I am open to any suggestions on how I could have improved this particular scene.

Thank you, Brian