 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2478
  An amazing builder

Okay, so I thought that I might share with all you lugnetters the work of my friend Paul, also known as brickbaron. He doesn't spend too much time online so his work may have gone unnoticed by many. I figured it was time he was discovered. His mocs (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: An amazing builder

(...) I saw some of Paul's work at NWBrickCon and was very impressed with his style, which is very unique. The models are whimsical and imaginative and the vibrant color schemes are really eye-catching. The amount of detail is amazing; I almost (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: An amazing builder

(...) Yeah Paul's creations are amazing. To Paul, I bet there isn't a single piece that he finds useless! He manages to put detail into every corner of his "scenes". And he builds in all sorts of scales! I think my favourite is the Le Grand (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)