 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2444
    Christmas MOC: Overgrown Vignette! —John Langrish
   Merry Christmas all! On Christmas Eve (Last night) I built a little vignette-style MOC, though on a larger scale: (URL) Enjoy, and thanks for looking! Merry Christmas!, -John "J1A3L5" Langrish. (20 years ago, 25-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Christmas MOC: Overgrown Vignette! —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Hey Jail, What a wonderful snotty Christmas, I love the tree construction and how lovely it looks all decked out with lights. The fireplace design and the rug on the floor is interesting and well executed. I sure hope that package he is (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)