 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2434
new moc: holly berry wreath
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:02:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

my christmas holidays have officially started and i can tell because there’s a long list of things i should be doing and instead i’m building with lego! this is the fastest moc i’ve created and only my 2nd non-building moc. i’ve got christmas music playing, the gifts are waiting to be wrapped and i put together this little wreath, just because i wanted to. it’s extremely fragile, given the nature of the pieces used, and the bow (an idea inspired by the bow found on a moc i received from fellow parlugment member jeff brundige during our secret santa gift exchange) doesn’t attach properly. therefore it’s a pretty useless decoration but it was something to do to kick off my holidays.

enjoy and season’s greetings.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-