 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2432
  The Most Powerful Jedi Ever

This statue is entitled "The Most Powerful Jedi Ever". This is a phrase that Anakin Skywalker speaks to Padmé on Tatooine in Episode II. I have created the statue to be set during Episode III. Which combines Anakin as the person we know with who he (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX) !

  Re: The Most Powerful Jedi Ever

(...) I never received any reply posts in lugnet.starwars so I will try to get some feedback from build.sculpture. Thanks (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)