 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2402
2401  |  2403
Subject:
Gobble, Gobble >Gulp<... Lots of Leftovers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:19:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
Took a little time away, so didn't post this until recently...

But Once we caught up to the Biod...

Ooooo, look what a nice even brown...Well done!

Hey who want's dark meat? Now THAT's what I call a Drumstick...

I think there's enough here for the Family...

Of course we need sides, Steamed Carrots, Cranberries...What!?! No Stuffing?

Well, now on to the next holiday...
Happy Holidays All!
Cheers!
~T