 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2400
2399  |  2401
Subject:
LEGO Factory entry: 3-Wide!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:36:42 GMT

LEGO Factory Entry for Week Three: BZPBinkmeister’s 3-Wide!

More pictures and info

This train and station design is comprised of 641 pieces and weighs almost a pound. Micro indeed. Settled on four competition-regulation 8x8 green micro baseplates, the train is resting on blue 4x1 plate rails. A rain shield is placed above the platform to protect passengers and their luggage from the rain.

Competition Page Here!
(in the Senior category)

The train station itself is composed of multiple levels, including a public enclosed space at the bottom, and a control tower on a raised column. Note the telecommunications gear on the roof, along with two sets of loudspeakers.

Most of the train itself is white and green, with the exception of the dark blue pantograph that supplies power from overhead catenary cables (not included in design).

Oh yeah, and it uses just a few of these...

Remember the new last word in Trains: 3-Wide!