 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2387
  Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe ===...=== (URL) Captain Cool-Guy 1.2 He's got new hands! (URL) Dr. Dopamine and the Rat Army Former roommate and mortal enemy of Captain Cool-Guy. (URL) 6C6C Automated flirt. (URL) The Sultan of Sea Monkey (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

(...) (snip) (...) Felix, Great DIFFERENT stuff! Am waiting for mderation on some of the folders - but becoming rather impatient... Do you plan to do a comic on the gang...it certainly looks like a setup to me :) Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

(...) Thanks for the kind words. The phrases are meant to augment the personality, but I don't have any comics in mind. Got a script? We'll do lunch baby. Chow. (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

(...) Very tacky to respond to my own post, I know. But I posted this late and forgot to give credit to (URL) Takagaki> for the hands on Major Attitude. He is an extremely innovative builder. Felix (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

Awesome stuff Felix! I love how you get such simple graphic and cartoony shapes from the brick. More please!! Jeff (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

Felix, I <3 Dr. D. He's the epitemy of everything I strive to be and more. I need a full sized poster of him in my laboratory for inspiration! Definitely good stuff...Reminds me of my other alter ego - Dr. 3mel (URL) "Brickmurderer" Hendrix (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

(...) great stuff! I especially like the doc, and the rat army. Especially the rat army, very well done, I'd like to see more of them. -Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

(...) Thanks. Working at this scale has been a fun experience. I certainly look at the potential of pieces in a new way (probably the same thing a lot of micro builders are saying). Felix (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

(...) Dr Dopamine is actually a spoof on my boss. Elements of the character are poking fun of things inside the lab. But the funny thing is that I showed him the picture and he said the same things. "I love it. Lets make a poster of it and hang it (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

(...) The rat only took one night to build- as compared to about a week and a half for the others. Actually, Major attitude is my favorite, but her picks came out the worst. I think it was my choice of a yellow background. What can you do? I have (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

(...) Of course! Captain Cool-Guy has to stop Dr. D's evil plot to dominate the world with his mice minions....but he has to convince Major Attitude he's serious :-) howzat? And where's lunch? Chow! That Joe Meno Guy (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

Awesome! I love the rats and all the details that go into MOCs. -- Pawel (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Captain Cool-Guy: The Expanded Universe

Hi Felix Wow, your creation of Captain Cool Guy et al is fantastic! I hope you manage to flesh out a comic strip. Captain Cool Guy is just ripe for a cult following! Regarding the size/scale you are building, could it be called "macro"? Who cares (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)