 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2376
2375  |  2377
Subject:
LEGO Factory contest MOC: Corner Deli
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:31:05 GMT

Here’s my entry for this week’s LEGO Factory competition, a small corner deli: Click for more images

I’m really digging the new road plates they’re using, as they work on several scales. I started out with normal microscale but ended up doing an essentially half-minifig scale. PLMKWYT (and a vote or two would be appreciated :P).

-jeremiah-

PS - Is my group choice kosher? Is there somewhere we’re putting these entries? I don’t want to plug up the regular pipeline with contest posts.