 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2355
  John Hancock Center Revisited

As promised, I have completed the redesign of my John Hancock Center as a follow up to the revamped (URL) Sears Tower> model. The model is 27 inches tall including the antenna. (URL) You can read more about the details of the model and compare it to (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX) !!

  Re: John Hancock Center Revisited

(...) Best regards, Allan B. (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: John Hancock Center Revisited

(...) This rocks! Midwesterners should hopefully be able to see this model in person at the Novi Toy & Hobby Expo, early next month (Dec 3-5) as well as Spencer's redone Sears Tower... Spotlighted! (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: John Hancock Center Revisited

(...) Wow very nice redo Spencer...(not that I thought it needed to be redone :-) ) but it looks great.Can't wait to see it in person. Chris (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)