 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2353
  moc: stately country mansion

my second last moc to post from ottawa railfair. the owners of this stately english-style mansion have updated & renovated to combine old world details with a modern design. (URL) the orginal home was expanded to include two new wings, one housing (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX) !

  Re: moc: stately country mansion

(...) snip (...) Deborah your MOCs alway have outstanding detail, but this by far is one of my favourites. From the fencing right down to the interior details, excellent work and design concepts. All the finishing details really make this MOC (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)