 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2340
  A duck, a city, and a centerpiece.

All: Hi there. This past weekend was a busy building weekend for me... Last Wednesday I received an order for a small rush-job commission piece. The client wanted a large square "bowl" with their logo on 2 sides, to use as a table centerpiece at an (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: A duck, a city, and a centerpiece.

<snip> (...) .... when is the full lenght comic coming out? the small print for mr big had me spraying drink onto the keyboard (thanks by the way) (...) As to this, being a BIG fan of micro scale (should that be macro fan?), I am massively impressed (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: A duck, a city, and a centerpiece.

(...) Thanks. You know what's funny? You're not the first person to ask me that. :) I used to be a cartoonist, but it's been over 10 years since I drew a daily cartoon strip. My fiancee said I should use photos of these guys as the characters in a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)