 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2304
  Community Church

I am a slow builder. This is the first model I have made since my "Great Wave" mosaic that I brought to Brickfest. It's a community church: (URL) Photos and commentary can be seen here: (URL) usual, a limited brick supply dictated some compromises. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Community Church

(...) Very nice - it reminds me of those "modern" (60s-70s era) churches you see everywhere. Great work with the ivy! Suggestion: The church needs something something vertical - a big, space-age aluminum cross, or maybe a bell tower. Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Community Church

(...) Looks like a place Austin Powers would get married at! -Patrick (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Community Church

(...) <snip> (...) Interesting that you should mention that. I also built a huge (to minifigs) cruxifix that I was planning as a focal point inside the church. I decided against placing it in the church, as it was really just too big and would have (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.town)