 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 23
New town MOC: Children's playground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:04:40 GMT

This could be an adjunct to an elementary school or park area.  Equipment
includes a slide, merry-go-round, seesaw (a.k.a. teeter-totter), and a
couple types of climbing bars.

View it on my web page:

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/playground/

Or on BrickShelf: