 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2279
  Oldies-style bot

just a flash of inspiration: (URL) kind of a "Danger, Will Robinson!" look. Jeff (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: Oldies-style bot

(...) Very cool "micro" B-9 you have there Jeff, sort of funny you posted that, must be "Lost in Space week", because I just uploaded my minifig B-9 (URL) See the rest of the cast of (URL) Lost in Space here> By the way, I'm working on a much larger (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: Oldies-style bot

In lugnet.build.mecha, C. L. GunningCook wrote: Snip (...) Thanks. Great use of Doc Ock 'hands' & ribbed tubing. I hadn't thought of the Doc Ock hands, but they would look much better on my mico version instead of the wrenches. Jeff (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)