 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 227
  Star Shuttle

Greetings! Here is my complete set of pictures of the Star Shuttle showing both exterior and interior views and highlighting various features: (URL) there are other views you'd like to see, please let me know and I'll take more pics. Enjoy! Dan (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Star Shuttle

[deep voice] Impressive. [/deep voice] (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

You did it again! Great design, I love the details you've build inside! I wish I had that much Lego to build space-ships like that ... (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space)