 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2265
  The Iditachimp

Got chimps? Enter the Iditachimp. The Last Great Ape Race on Earth! (2 URLs) / Iditachimp> (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: The Iditachimp

(...) Cool! Great idea and very fine sleigh. Has the chimps blooded their hands? Christian (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.sports, FTX)

  Re: The Iditachimp

(...) Thanks Christian. Some of the chimps are wearing booties to protect their paws. When racing chimps you have to think of everything!! See you on Byggepladen! Chris (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.sports, FTX)

  Re: The Iditachimp

(...) Are you kidding? The booties were my favorite part! Sheesh, doesn't everyone follow competitive dogsled racing?? :) I also appreciated the "igloo" background.. Looks a lot like packed snow and ice (well, except for that corner edge, LOL). Am I (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.sports, FTX)

  Re: The Iditachimp

Thanks for your comments Darrell. I've been wanting to make an Iditarod MOC for ages but never had the chimps! Chris (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.sports, FTX)