 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2253
2252  |  2254
Subject:
A San Francisco Street - complete with hill and houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 03:53:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all, Following on the construction of a San Francisco Victorian, I decided to build an entire San Francisco street. It is of course built on a hill, and includes three complete Victorians, and one under construction. Each of the houses has a completely finished and detailed interior, and they open up in different ways to look inside. I’ve also installed 4.5v lights in two of them for nighttime lighting.

More pictures can be found in my BrickShelf Gallery (once moderated).

As for the Schleim:

I’ld like to point out a neat SNOT building decoration that uses tiles and arches to create a nice colorful patterned wall.

Questions and comments are welcome.

Build on! Roy