 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2221
    Siege weapons —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, Here are some siege weapons that will be used in my Tolkien story. Several of the designs are either inspired or directly copied from other builders; I've tried to give credit where it was due. (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !!

        Re: Siege weapons —Magnus Lauglo
     Bruce, Very nice! I LOVE that battering ram, very original design! Magnus (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Siege weapons —Dan Thompson
     (...) These are very nice. I really like what you did with the pre-fab bucket piece. Those catapults are very nice looking. You have a nice little siege selection for storming castles. -Dan (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Siege weapons —Brendan Powell Smith
     Very nice work, Bruce. That battering ram is so cool. And the ballistas look quite elegant. Glad to be of inspiration on the chariot design. -Brendan (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Siege weapons —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Awesome ram! The ballistas remind me of the Qin army in the movie "Hero" that's out right now. That movied was amazing, especially when they performed "Storm." -- Pawel (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle)