 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2198
  (First post) The Knightbots

(This is my first post) As part of the recently ended "Bot Contest" (thank you, Kevin and Tim), I had submitted this entry: Behold the Knightbots... (URL) Needless to say, I did not win. However, the fun was in the creativity! Comments welcome. A (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: (First post) The Knightbots

(...) Love the predigital bots. I can see them as Iron Golems in a medieval Brickwars. I perfer the grey and black ones over blue and white but thats personal preference, But all of these would definantly inspire fear in ranks of puny Humans. (Now (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)