 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2192
  1:20 scale MOCs: an Audi TT, a Chevy Suburban, and a cubicle...

All: Hi everybody! I know it's been a really long time since I've posted something new. I moved from New York to Austin this past winter, and it took forever before my LEGO workshop was finally set up and sorted out. I've also just finished working (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: 1:20 scale MOCs: an Audi TT, a Chevy Suburban, and a cubicle...

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sean Kenney wrote: <snip> (URL) (...) While the vehicles are very nice, I choose to comment on Success. Beautiful in a very melancholy way. Not only are you the man in the cubicle, I am also. My love for art and creativity is (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: ... and a cubicle...

(URL) (...) Sean, This is a true work of Art. It is powerful yet subtle. I can't imagine anyone flaming you for that. Somewhere, there is an art teacher who should be proud! -Lenyu (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)