 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2182
2181  |  2183
Subject:
Spearmaker's Shop and Large Double House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:14:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Jason’s Spears : At the May Motor City Comic Con, some MichLUG members hit upon the idea that various shops in a medieval village could be named after members. Mine was Jason’s Spears... The proprietor being named Jason and spears being what he sold. Well after putting it on the back burner for a few months, I finally got around to building this spear maker.

Large House : Also I made another house in the same vein as my Boarding house. I don’t have any clever name for this one, but the idea was that the blue building was possibly a part of the main house at one time and then sectioned off. Also I went for that added on look again.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB