 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2155
2154  |  2156
Subject:
MOCs and comic-- Two Princes in ABS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 03:46:14 GMT

A bricky tribute to Roger Zelazny's Amber books.

The comic is based on a scene from Sign of Chaos #8.
Action starts around the end of chapter 7 with Bill Roth,
the lawyer from Earth, briefing Merlin, son of Corwin,
at a reception in castle Amber.
http://www.lugnet.com/~295/tpia
Thumbs and xtra shots of MOCs and chars

Best