 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2075
  Convair XFY-1 "Pogo" plane

Chris Paton's terrific Prototype Hunters series inspired me to build my own historic aviation one-off--the 1950's Convair XFY-1 "Pogo" plane. This unique craft was the first VTOL aircraft to successfully fly in the history of aviation. Powered by (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)