 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2073
2072  |  2074
Subject:
PCS patrolship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 03:08:00 GMT

I threw this together to try out the ‘tapered nose’ deal, ‘cept I tapered the waist of this little number. I really should get some clear canopies, I think, if I am to continue building PCS style craft.

PCS Patrolship
  • high endurance fighter
  • equipped with long-term life support for crew of one and a roomy cabin
  • modular weapons systems allow quick changes to decrease hanger time
  • external thrusters for ease of maintenance and quick replacement
FFTC!

Troy Routley