 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2062
  Buffalo hunt

Hi all, Following up my recent interest in animal creations: (URL) I came up with a buffalo design: (URL) A few more pics here: (URL) I'm cross-posting to trains because I could see a herd of these fitting well into SPLTC's awesome western layout. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.western, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Buffalo hunt

(...) From the side it looks great, but it's a bit scrawny. I think it'd look much better as a 3-wide, or maybe even a 4-wide, with the head being a bit thinner than the torso. (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.western, FTX)

  Re: Buffalo hunt

(...) Nicely done, great shape on the body and head, and I really like how you offset the legs. Now, how about a moose? Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Buffalo hunt

Bruce, I love this buffalo! I think it looks fantastic, I love how you made the head darker than the body, it's what makes it instantly recognizable. I have a real soft spot for Wild west, so this really makes me happy! Sincerely Jon (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.western, FTX)

  Re: Buffalo Hunt

Bruce, Great job on the buffalo. Unfortunatly for the recent SPLTC Old West layout, none of us sculpted a buffalo, so it was missing. Maybe on a future layout it will appear. We did manage to have some cows, mules and other animals that were (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.western, FTX)