 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2039
    Making use of the saucer peices —Brent Skadan
   Well after having these cool saucer pieces ever since they first came out (1997?) I have finally put them to use. Admittedly, I was inspired by many of the wonderful pod-like ships I have seen on brickshelf. It took me about two weeks to built -- (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Making use of the saucer peices —Tim David
     Nice ship, technic fig sized as well. With the work you mention (greebling and colour coordination etc) it will be up there with the best. Tim (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Making use of the saucer peices —Daniel Rubin
   (...) This is pretty cool, very impressive to make any kind of ship for technic figs, and I really like the smoothness of this MOC. The ship in the middle of the group of three also looks interesting, I'd like to see some more pics of that. -Dan (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Making use of the saucer peices —Brent Skadan
   (...) Thank you for your kind words. If you check out the rest of my brickshelf directory you’ll find several technic figure scale ships. The middle ship is a cross between an A-wing fighter and a formula-one racecar -- and is appropriately called (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)