 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2034
2033  |  2035
Subject:
HyperSled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 21:17:15 GMT

I'm new here, and this is actually the first thing I've posted.  I used to keep
up a lot, but have lagged back lately.  I'm hoping to catch back up and get back
in, and here's my start.

I call it the HyperSled.  I won't put all the details here, because they're all
on my site.  But Please, give me some opinions about it, I want to know what you
think.  I hope to make some good creations, and build up a whole little
space-based society, starting with this ship.

Well, without further ado, here it is:
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/4067>

Please, let me know what you think. I really hope I can do some good work.

Doug Burkhalter
Starting over with Legos