 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2024
    Cathedral remembered —Daan Bargerbos
   Hello happy builders, today I've posted digicam pics of my cathedral before demolition. Since September 2002 this MOC rested on my shelves, because I was so fond of it. Now I use the bricks for new mocs and thought it good to make enough remembrance (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Cathedral remembered —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi Daan, Interesting model. There are some details I like very much, and a few not so much. I really like the way you used battle droid arms as a railing detail in this picture: (URL) I'll have to try that sometime. The battle droid legs don't work (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Cathedral remembered —Daan Bargerbos
   hi Bruce, (...) Thanks for your compliment! (...) Same for me, but I tried to make them useful. (...) Same again here: I've kept it in one piece, so I can use it in my other cathedral (of which I will post some pictures this week, I hope). (...) (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.build)