 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2016
    That wascally wabbit! —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, Quick little MOC: (URL) A couple more pics, including an exploded view to see construction: (URL) I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm going with castles and trains, because I could imagine bunnies hopping through the hillsides of either (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Stitch: was Re: That wascally wabbit! —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) Cool! The brown one's head looks like Stitch from the Disney movie "Lilo & Stitch" So I think I'll make it right now! (in MLCad as I don't have all the pieces in blue: (URL) Thanks for the excellent inspiration!! Jeff (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)