 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2015
  MOC:Sword Tower

Here's a CCC compliant corner toward that I recently put together. (URL) deep links for those who can't wait. (URL) and let me know what you think. (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC:Sword Tower

Interesting concept. The tower it's self looks nice and I like the part used for the roof. (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC:Sword Tower

Now that is a cool tower. I would love to see the rest of the fortress. Turning the grey disk pieces upside down for the roof was excellent! Good job. Josh (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC:Sword Tower

(...) Actually, this tower started as an experiment for a larger castle I'm working on. I hadn't really thought about doing more CCC stuff with the idea. Because I don't have a lot of time right now, maybe I should think more about that since those (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.castle)