 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2000
  Several MOCs: Lighthouse, Tiny Tanks, and more

Hi all, I haven't posted a MOC in a while, so it's about time I did. First, a lighthouse: (URL) images are all 1600x1200, so could be a long wait) This was an extension of just playing around, trying to see how tight a circle I could make with just (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.town)