 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1951
  lotsa new (microscale) MOCs

I did these over the past few days: I made 5 MOCs simultaneously using all the pieces in set 4096 Micro Wheels: 1st, a tanker truck: (6 URLs) I was going to stop there, but wanted to make another MOC & this sport coupe is the result: (5 URLs) after (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: lotsa new (microscale) MOCs

(...) (5 URLs) Jeff, these all are very creative. The tanker truck and the dump truck look very realistic - very faithful microscale reproductions. The Coupe is also very nice. The Star Trek ship and the Frieghter are my favorites tho. The Frieghter (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: lotsa new (microscale) MOCs

In lugnet.build.mecha, Leonard Hoffman wrote: SNIP (...) thanks, I've also been thinking about the thumbnail idea lately after viewing the 'preview' screens b4 final posting on my last couple 'MOC en masse' posts, but havn't tried it yet. i'll try (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)