 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1942
1941  |  1943
Subject:
Air Blazers mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:33:33 GMT

Greetings to the group. I’ve been a Lego person for a while, but this is my
first time on both BrickShelf and Lugnet. I have some mocs made from the Air
Blazers set here, though I hope to post some other stuff soon:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=78791

The clown sculpture has a flower in his hat because I can’t find an LDraw file
for the x577 rotor. If I can get one for the 43121 engines, then I can also post
a tastelessly customized version of the little helicopter at the beginning of
the 4403 idea book.

I just made the temple yesterday afternoon. It’s kind of simple, but I try to
make my creations look as much as possible like “from scratch” designs, so
staying with a single set for pure, abstract sculpture really sets limits.

I’ve followed up to the main CAD group because I’m something of a newbie in this
general area, especially with digital imaging. I’m still having trouble with
setting the lighting for L3P/POV-Ray, and with flexible elements for MLCAD. But
I’ve tried to get creative with the backgrounds for my last two images.

Best wishes to all,

Dan Kritchevsky