 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 189
New MOC: U-Haul Rental Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 04:24:21 GMT

Hello All.
I am pleased to unveil my first public MOC: A U-haul Rental Facility.

The project is currently just shown in MLCad format, but I have ordered the
neccessary parts from various sources and the MOC should begin to take shape
in ABS form within the week.  I will post more pictures when it is complete.

The Root directory of the pictures can be found here:

The pyhsical building can be seen here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/njelmo98/Layout/U-Haul/uhaul.bmp

Included with the building design are several vehicles that I have designed
to go along with the building.

Please let me know what you think!!
Additions, Suggestions, and Comments Welcomed.

Nate

(U-Haul is a registered trademark of U-Haul International.)