 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1886
1885  |  1887
Subject:
Market Hut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:00:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is a market hut of a small village. It’s a very simple building, structurally speaking. I’ve been itching to use my bulk packs of brown 4X2 slopes, and this is what I came up with.

The roof is quite sturdy. You can press and beat on it without the slope pieces seperating at all. There are wondows and doors all around to let light in.

The market hut is a kind of multi-purpose building that the local village folk constructed. The big doorway in the front is supposed to be open without a door because it’s a come-&-go kind of place. In the fall anyone with extra produce can bring it to the market hut to sell or trade. Then in the winter it becomes a storage shed for surplus firewood. During the spring and summer months the hut sees much less use from the locals, so it serves as the medieval Motel 6 for weary travelers.

Here’s the link to the folder:
Market Hut

David “Fuzzy” Gregory