 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1884
  Two New Fire Trucks

Bricksburg Fire Department has taken delivery of two new trucks: Engine 3 (URL) pumper based on several real-world prototypes. This model uses many SNOT (Studs Not On Top) techniques in the pump section. Engine 32 (URL) vehicle built on a HMMWV (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

  Re: Two New Fire Trucks

(...) Will, Great job, you make me want to go out to my garage and build some new apparatus. Paul Thomas SPLTC (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)